Here we are again, with another useful piece of information. This time, it’s for Minecraft lovers.
Smooth Stone Slabs are very useful to make stuff for instance to make a small staircase. But, as you might guess, you don’t get the smooth stone slab.
How to Get Smooth Stone Minecraft
Actually we have to craft smooth stone in Minecraft and it is not a one-step process.
How to Make Smooth Stone in Minecraft
To start with, you need coal and cobblestone.
Follow these small steps to craft smooth stone.
- Use a furnace. Open your furnace in Minecraft.
- Add fuel, coal here, to the bottom box.
- Now, place cobblestone on the upper box and begin the process.
- You’ll get Stone.
- Now we are down to the second step.
- Add stone to the box on the top and coal in the box below and let the process take a little time.
- You get your smooth stone.
How to Craft Smooth Stone Slab
Once we have our smooth stones, we are ready to make Smooth Stone Slab.
To make the smooth stone slabs, you need to follow this recipe.
Smooth Stone Slab Recipe
- Place 3 smooth stones in the middle row of the furnace.
- Add coal.
- After the process is over, you’ll get a smooth stone slab of 6 smooth stones, which is honestly a bonus.
Do Everything a Little Fast
You might have been doing things right, but probably taking too much time.
Blast furnace can do a few things, and faster.
Blast Furnace Minecraft
Blast furnace can’t be used to cook food. It’s for smelting. Mostly, we use blast furnace for ores.
Blast Furnace Recipe
Let’s learn how to make a blast furnace. There is an exact recipe to make a blast furnace.
To make a blast furnace you need:
- 5 Iron ingots,
- a furnace, and
- 3 smooth stones
Place all these as shown in the picture below to get your blast furnace. Move your furnace to inventory and use it anytime.
The blast furnace is twice as fast, friend!