Sometimes, it’s best to start afresh or take a break from things. We don’t want to take the baggage ahead in life and try to organize things, try to make our social life clutter-free. There can be a list of reasons why you want to delete your Instagram account, but if you have made up your mind I’m here to tell you how.
I’m going to brief you about deleting your account on Instagram and iphone, disabling your account temporarily, and what happens after you delete your social media account here.
Temporarily Disable Your Instagram Account
- If you just want a break, consider disabling your profile. To do this:
- Open the Instagram web on a browser on your phone or computer.
- Log in with the account you want to disable and go to your profile.
- Scroll down and you’ll see temporarily disable my account.
- Select a proper reason for disabling your account and go ahead.
However, disabling or deactivate your account isn’t that strict, and you’ll be able to log in to your account whenever you want to, and that will automatically reactivate your account.
Before You Delete Your Account
Look, you have got to be really sure about this. Once you have deleted your Instagram account, there is no turning back.
After you’ve deleted this account:
- All of your data on the account, your pictures, videos, likes and comments, following, etc. is permanently gone from the internet.
- You can’t use that username again, i.e., you cannot reactivate that account, use that username to make a new account or use that username in another account you’re already using.
How to Delete My Instagram account?
If you’re still here with me you are probably doing this anyway. Okay here’s how…
- Open your web browser and search for deleting your Instagram account page.
- Use the credentials of that account to log in. ( You can’t delete your account if you don’t remember your username or password.)
- You’ll be asked as why are you deleting this account. Give the reason you have, it’s compulsory to give a reason.
- Tap on permanently delete my account.
Delete my Instagram account page
Click here to go to delete my account page directly.