The way how an app is deleted in an iPhone has changed a lot. It’s iOS 13 used on the iPhone and iPad, and the method of deleting apps on it is different.
If You’re Not Using iOS 13.2?
Well, if you are still using the older versions of iOS, you can simply delete an app or many apps at a time in the jiggle mode.
Jiggle Mode – How to Delete Multiple Apps on iPhone?
Jiggle mode is still there in iOS 13, you just don’t see it. Most probably your phone has a 3D touchscreen so don’t press too hard.
- Go to the home screen.
- Tap on an app and hold for around two seconds, don’t’ press too hard.
- Now you’ll see the apps bearing an X button on the top right corner.
- Tap on the x of whichever apps you want to delete.
- When done, tap the done option in the top right corner of your iPhone display.
How to delete an app in iPhone or iPad?
Deleting an app on the iPhone is pretty easy.
- Hold the app you want to delete but don’t press too hard.
- Hold and leave after two seconds.
- You’ll see the option delete app.
- Click delete to delete the app.
Zombie Apps on iPhone
Many times you delete an app from the home screen and forget about them. But some apps force their existence back in your life; when you connect them to computer or sync iTunes, they are now back on your home screen.
How to Delete Apps on iPhone or iPad permanently?
So now it becomes better to delete the apps permanently because if they are gonna be invisible and use your storage, they might as well let you use them. We are going to wipe these zombie apps, Forever! But,
But, but, but, if you paid for them?
What if I Deleted an App on iPhone I Paid for?
Oh, in that case, you can go to the app store and download it. You own it, the app is yours for a lifetime.
Delete Apps on iPhone from iCloud
- Open phone settings.
- You’ll see your profile on the top, open the list.
- Select manage storage. Here you can know the storage available.
- Find ‘backup’ and tap on it.
- Of all the devices using the iCloud storage, choose your iPhone or iPad from the list.
- Open it and somewhere you’ll see the apps list.
- For the app, you want to delete, hold and push the white dot to left changing it to green color.
- When a window pops up, select Turn Off and Delete.
Here, you’ve deleted the apps on iPhone or iPad.