It’s so common to capture the stuff on our phone screens that android users enable gestures on their smartphones for taking screenshots, for instance, three fingers slide down, or even use Quickball on phones by Xiaomi.
iPhone users seem at a loss here, because it is a little difficult to screenshot the phone screen on iPhone XR, iPhone 11 and even in the older iPhones it was a bit tricky.
Technically evolving every day, iPhone made it easy to capture your screen. You might have faced a problem like iPhone screenshot is not working or related to Screenshot Face ID. But we’ve got a cure. This problem will now no longer irritate you because gesture eases this process. With the help of these gestures, now you can take a screenshot in PNG format, edit it and share it quickly among friends through social media.
But we are here, yet again with another wiring information. So let’s do this Wiring.
How to Take Screenshot On iPhone XR, iPhone 11
Taking a screenshot on iPhone XR and iPhone 11 isn’t very different. Let us go through these simple steps to capture our screen.
- Step 1: Open the app you want to take the screenshot in and get it ready, the exact screen you want to capture.
- Step 2: Press the button on the right side of your and hold it.
- Step 3: Now still pressing the side button, press the volume up button.
As you do this you’ll take a screenshot of that screen on your iPhone often accompanied by the shutter sound if the sounds are enabled.
Taking screenshots in older iPhones is the same, just replace the volume up button with the home button.
Screen Record iPhones
iOS 11 saw the beginning of screen recording on the iPhone. Recording the screen in iPhones is simple.
Just add screen recording shortcut to the control center To do this:
- Open the Settings app on iPhone.
- Open Control Center > Customize Controls.
- Tap on the green button on the left side of the screen record and add it to the control center.
Now you can screen record anytime, just pull up your control center.