We often come across salient apps with rich features and often the best of them are not free. It can force us to compromise for the less good ones unless one wants to spend their bucks. But why bother when you can just get the best things in free? Its very simple.
I’m going to tell you how to hack in-app purchases using Lucky Patcher, absolutely free.
Download Lucky Patcher Free
Lucky Patcher is the best hacking app for google play in-app purchases. It is simple to use and widely available for free. Let me hint you how to get lucky patcher android apk. Skip this part if you already have the app.
- Open browser on your android phone.
- Search for Lucky Patcher free download.
- Browse a few sites and download it from the suitable one. Beware of the ads and pop-up windows.
Do I Need to Root My Phone for Hacking In App Purchases?
The purchases you make inside the app, like when you spend money for an upgraded version or paying for a new weapon in a game, these are in-app purchases.
You don’t need to root your phone to hack google purchases in your android app. Yeah! you read that right.
Hacking In-App Purchases Using Lucky Patcher
Without further ado, let’s get straight to the stuff we are here to learn. There are three ways to perform this hack. Assuming you’ve downloaded Lucky Patcher, let me list these methods one by own in self-explanatory steps. Find the one best for you here.
- Step1: Grant root access to Lucky patcher.
- To grant root access to our beloved hacking app, try launching the app and confirm the root access permission when asked.
- Step 2: Minimize the Lucky Patcher app window and open the app you want to perform purchases on.
- Step 3: Tap on the buy option or whatever it is written, the difference would be that this time lucky patcher app will open instead of Google Play.
- Step 4: You will be asked if you want to try and buy this app for free. Tap affirming the question and you’re done.
- If you’re in luck, your downloads will start soon. If it doesn’t work that just means this app is not supported and it might be good to stop tryna patch it.
Hack 2; Higher Rates Of Sucess
This method is recommended if you want to increase your chances. It’s kind of similar to the above one but here we’ll start with patching Google Play.
Custom Patch Google Play Store
Step 1: Launch our lucky patching app and you’ll see the tray of apps on your device.
Step 2: Tap on play google play and open menu of the patches. A warning window might open telling you it’s a system app. Click ok.
Step 3: Select the custom patch and further choose “support.In-app.LVL.android.vending”.
Step 4: Restart your device and apply what you had learned earlier now. It should work.
Hack 3; Simple And Straight
- Step 1: Launch the Lucky Patcher app and search for the app you want to apply our little trick on.
- Step 2: You’ll see ‘in-app purchases found’ written if Lucky Patcher is able to suspect in-app purchases in the same.
- Step 3: Tap on the app and open the menu of patches.
- Step 4: From the menu choose the patch supporting LVL and In app emulation.
- Step 5: Apply and wait for your device to reboot.
One more thing, there is a lot of things we can do with Lucky Patcher, including getting rid of advertisements, though you need to root your phone for that.